Technical Project Manager
Naico Information Technology Services
Technical Project Manager job vacancy in Infopark, Kochi
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
• Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
• Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
• Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
• Oversee the acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
• Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
• Prepare progress reports for senior management.
• Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
• Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in a relevant stream.
Experience: 8 – 15 Years