TutorComp Infotech (I) Pvt.Ltd
We are looking out for a HR personnel who is passionate about recruitment. Please find the JD as mentioned below:
• Design and update job descriptions.
• Source potential candidates from various Job portals (Monster, Naukri etc.) & social media platforms (LinkedIn, FB etc.).
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person).
• Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests if required.
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits.
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events if required.
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on-board.
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
• Experience with sourcing techniques.
• Understanding of referral programs.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Sound judgement.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in recruitment.