Akins Interiors And Builders
• Builds business; maintains relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Successfully create a business from new and existing customer accounts
• Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
• Build reports and establish long-term relationships with customers Qualifications
• Bachelors / Equivalent Degree • 1-2 years’ quota-carrying sales experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Travel allowance will be provided by the company