Got a way with words? Then we need your writing skills to build robust content machinery for CentreSource and our clients.
We’re looking to hire Content Writers–beginner or intermediate, who can:
– (first and foremost) write well! That means sentences that make sense, no space for grammar mishaps or drab writing.
– conduct thorough research on industry-related topics
– generate ideas for new content types and proofread articles before publication
– deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our clients, attract customers and boost brand awareness
– thrive working with a team
Bonus points: if you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
You will be a core part of the digital and tech team that aims to set new and innovative benchmarks daily. You get to contribute to all aspects of content development, from strategy to writing. This is your chance to understand, experience, and be part of the digital revolution shaping how businesses and marketers soon create content.
Ultimately, you will get to work closely with product, tech, and design crews, which we believe is very important for each team member’s understanding of the organizational goals and to grow ownership of their role.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team, we’d like to meet you.