AVP/DVP – Head Contracts – Legal (Non-Litigation)
– To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
– To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
– To proactively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
– Drafting, vetting, negotiating, and finalizing agreements, coordinating with Business Partners in connection with the business.
– Regularly draft and review legal documents and recommend suggestions
– Pursue all litigations, arbitration, civil courts, legal matters, lawsuits, dispute resolutions, copyrights and patenting matters from inception to execution as may be assigned
– Send, receive, and respond to legal notices and warrants after due diligence and investigation
– Track and inform concerned departments regarding prevailing and changing in regulations, corporate governance, liabilities, etc
– Facilitate necessary assistance for the teams through guidance on the legal position
– Minimize the Company’s legal risks by ensuring timely and adequate legal provisions
– Ensure proper custody of legal records
– Innovate using past knowledge and experience ways to optimize legal efficiency and output
– Ensure the fastest and most economical methods of completing the varied legal tasks assigned
– Maintain legal dashboard, work repository and past records of all legal matters pursued
– Pursue HR-related regulation, charter party agreement, HM/PI Insurance regulations
Education Qualification – LLM in Any Specialization /LLB in Any Specialization
Experience – 10 – 15 years
whatsapp me @ 7299993116