Videographer & Editor
Msigma Gokulam is an upstart ed-tech company, backed by the corporate investment from Sree Gokulam Group of Companies. We are dedicated to creating quality and effective educational videos. Our primary mode of classes are through online mediums; such as through our app and youtube. What sets us apart is our dedication towards delivering quality content. We are looking for candidates with comprehensive experience in all aspects of video production and post production.
– Create or assist in shooting quality video footage as per the requirement.
– Setup/supervise and maintain the studio (audio, video and lighting).
– Make adequate edits – audio syncing, colour correction and grading, audio noise removal, trimming of non-content footage, basic titling and logging of content to create exceptional videos.
– Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of content (continuity, lip sync, focus, order of topics, segmentation into clips).
– Create the final cut rendered in appropriate formats
– Effectively estimate and communicate the time and effort required to complete the tasks.
– Maintain an organised database of recordings and final cuts.
– Consult, contribute and communicate effectively with team members and other company stakeholders to the conceptualization of projects.
– Discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
– Identify equipment needs (software and hardware) and maintain current equipment.
– Skilled with Adobe Premiere Pro , Aftereffects (or Final Cut Pro)
-Skilled with Adobe Photoshop( Mandatory)
– Familiarity with best practices for video recording (audio levels, mic setup, lighting setup, camera and related equipment setup and operation).
– Familiarity with screen capture software and technologies.
– Ability to work independently and be a proactive learner.
– Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver projects according to timelines.
– Experience in creating educational content is a huge plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Thiruvananthapuram – 695011, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Total work: 1 year
Freshers are encouraged to apply for the position
contact: + 91 94467 47274