Study Abroad Advisor
Good at essay writing or effective writing skills / SOP writing and portfolio review etc.
Up to Date knowledge on the study abroad process.
A perfect candidate must have:
• A minimum of 1-year relevant Study Abroad domain experience
• Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and outstanding customer service orientation
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
1. Counseling students for International Exposure and ensuring quality services
2. Proactive to student queries.
3. Ensuring meeting the company expectations.
4. Excellent coordination skills with team members and departments.
5. Being authoritative and well-rounded.
6. Should be able to give presentations in the boardroom.
7. End-to-end Employee Training, Review, and Feedback system on point.
• Shall be responsible for achieving the weekly/monthly admission target
• Proven Track record of Admits to universities in the USA, UK, Australia, and Ireland (At least 1 destination)
• Ability to manage over 50+ students in a calendar year
• Should be able to convert enrolled students for Visas to partner institutions
• Shall be responsible for visiting and giving career seminars
• Ensuring all query handling of students & parents by effective counseling & convincing
• Client calling and follow–ups are unavoidable aspects of the profile.
To provide professional and quality counseling service that exceeds customer and client expectations.
Evaluate the student’s profiles for various options available as per our partner institutions.
Analyze the applications of prospective students based on the standard admission guidelines of the respective countries and educational institutions.
To achieve student invoice targets by intake and assigned destination.
Maintain the student records and relevant records for evaluation and report generation.
Computer skills (MS Office especially Excel preferred)
English Fluency – written and verbal. Multilingualism is highly appreciated.
Strong problem-resolution skills with good analytical abilities.
Experience with CRM systems will be desirable.
Good presentation skills and confident speaking abilities will be best preferred.
Perks and Benefits of the Profile:
– Good Incentives
– Competitive increments
– Performance Bonus (Quarterly, yearly)
– Familiarization trips to visit Universities abroad
call +91 77364 55581