Seattle New Media
We are looking for an SEO/PPC Analyst with a web development agency background with expertise in SEO (on-page and off- page), Programmatic SEO, Email Marketing, Content marketing and PPC.
We are looking for someone who can generate leads towards our website and also support some clients regarding SEO needs.
This is a fully remote position, who can work on either EST/PST timezone.
– Exceptionally good in Keyword research & analysis, Competitor analysis, Programmatic SEO, Link building.
– Exceptionally well in PPC campaigns especially google ads, Facebook ads, Linkedin Ads etc
Driving traffic through organic channels — blogs, quora, templates, marketing campaigns & newsletters.
– Ability to create wireframes/structure of landing pages to do PPC campaigns is an added advantage.
– Ability to analyse landing pages and make improvements for PPC campaigns.
– Optimising the marketing funnel by measuring, analysing, and reacting to performance metrics.
– Conversion rate optimization to improve conversion rate and the overall lead generation process.
– Converting site traffic and high-traffic pages through proper calls-to-action into leads.
– Ability to continually develop new strategies, keeping abreast of the SEO industry’s latest trends to improve organic performance for the website.
– Exceptionally good with Google Analytics (GA-4), Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Hotjar/Clarity, Semrush, Ahref, etc
– Good communication skill is mandatory as there would be interaction with clients.
– Willingness to learn about no-code tools.
– Ability to work as an individual contributor.
– Ability to write content is an added advantage.
– Total experience of 4-5 years.