Dot net Developer
We are looking Dot Net Developer for one of product based company.
Loc: Trivandrum / Hybrid
Exp: 5+ Years
• Manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
• Gathering system and user requirements, designing solutions in Aras product and testing features before release
• Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and have lead junior developers
• Deploy and maintain functional, scalable, and high-quality applications
• Identify and analyse user requirements in Aras, integrations, connectors, and APIs
• Develop applications with write well-designed, efficient code, along with non-performance parameters
• Review, test and debug team members’ code
• Design database architecture, Schedule product releases with internal teams
• Document development phases, ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
Skills and Qualification:
• B.E. in Mechanical or Computer Science from reputed university with Distinction or higher.
• 3+ years direct experience with Aras and solution customizations and configurations on both server and client sides.
• Experience in managing the team of setting up data model of the custom solution (configuration of various Objects like Item Types, Relationships, Workflows, Lifecycle, Forms and relevant properties)
• Use Adaptive Markup Language (AML) to query, add and modify Innovator business objects and AML Scripts using Nash.
• Experience in Aras latest versions (11, 12) configuration and customization using JS.
• Knowledge on other Out of Box modules like Quality Management, Identity Management, Project template, SPDM, Configuration Management & Project schedule
• Knowledge on Subclasses, extension classes, and poly item types to make more flexible use of item types is required.
• Knowledge on AWS managed services, Aras Connector customization and Aras Upgrade is a plus.
• Experience in ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), Software BOM Management, MBSE domain is plus.
• Good delegation and time management skills, Problem-solving abilities
• Support adhoc requests from business users and delegate based on team members
• Responsible for defining the new features in conjunction with the product management and providing required specifications.