AutoCAD Draftsman jobs in Infopark, Kochi
• Generation of AutoCAD drawings of network infrastructure, interfaces between systems and networks, process and workflow diagrams, and documentation. To include: wiring infrastructure, network hubs, switches, routers, systems, and security boundaries.
• Should posses exemplary organizational and communication skills, and be able to manage a number of projects at one time.
• Maintain and update configuration documentation, as well as provide monthly reports as require
• Preparation of shop drawings and submittal packages
• Field measuring and drawing development based on measurements
• Responsible For Making Detail Engineering Drawings of Assemblies & layout drawing
• Execute the CAD tasks
• Advanced AutoCAD experience required. Autodesk certification a plus.
• Designing & sound knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Experience generating CAD drawings of networking infrastructure required
• Familiarization with the A/E/C CAD Standard (DoD) a big plus
• Candidates should be familiar with, and able to work within, an environment using standard Systems and Network Engineering and principles a plus.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
while mailing mention “for the post of AutoCAD Draftman ” as subject line.