Business Analysts for UAE
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for Business Analysts for our UAE operations with the following terms and conditions:
· Minimum of 5 years of industry related experience with customer engagement, operational departments
· Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
· Being technology savvy
• Excellent analytical and have problem-solving skills
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Able to develop and conduct trainings.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business information system or related field.
To improve and enhance the overall customer journeys and experience by managing and supporting the end-to-end delivery of projects, enhancements, CX initiatives to increase digital channels adoption, improve efficiency, reduce manual work and increase productivity.
Digital Channels & Change Enhancements:
• Establish good knowledge about end to end processes, channels, system, & regulations
• Review insights and introduce initiatives that help in increasing the digital channel uptake and reduce walk-ins and calls.
• Assist in driving the digitization, automation and continues improvement across all customers journeys and channels; with a main focus on increasing self-service adoption (evolution of Portal 360 and mobile app)
• Assist business in identifying, documenting business requirements, customer journey, and process documentation for any enhancement or change. Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications correctly interpreted.
• Identify potential risks and controls to ensure quality control and compliance.
• Act as the focal point between business and IT to translate business needs/requirements into fit for purpose solution that delivers the target benefits.
• Act as trouble-shooter for Customer Experience division by engaging with all staffs and identifying the operational and system issues and challenges. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in resolving it.
• Identify training needs and help coordinate the execution of training for changes or new initiatives.
• Creates and maintains user guides and training material for Portal 360 & Mobile App or initiatives owned and executive by customer & operational excellence team.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize initiatives and requirements.
• Attend User Acceptance Testing (UATs) sessions and assist with the quality assurance to ensure the developed features and functions enabled, optimized and working as expected.
• Conduct post deployment monitoring.
• Act as change champion and educating on change process and requirement.
• Periodically review the content on Portal 360 and Mobile App and coordinate with content owner to ensure it remains current.
• Able to conduct business research and benchmarking to be able to solve specific problem or achieve CX vision.
Voice of Customer/ Customers Feedback
• Conducts interviews and design surveys to gather internal or external customer requirements or feedback. Collect and validate feedback via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, focus groups, etc.
• Analyze feedback from complaints, mystery shopper, and customer satisfaction reports, and put in place monitoring and preventive/ corrective actions to ensure non-reoccurrence.
• Assist business functions with checklist and service cards updates and manage the same in the Content Management system.
• Conduct periodic review with business to ensure relevant journeys, checklists, procedures and processes are up to date.
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days) Terms and conditions
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]